• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Smooth aluminum reflector
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Dimensions: 127mm(length) * 50mm(head) * 24mm(body)
OTF lumen output at start-up
XP-L HI :1300lm
Lux : 130,000cd
Packs a lot of punch for a small light this size. I would compare it to the Convoy c8+ but with a better UI and more compact size.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.