The light works with flat top, unprotected 21700 battery only, button top or protected battery may damage the light
Anduril 2 firmware, user choose the tint ramping or instant channel switching (operation video for reference)
Advanced mode Off -> 9H, first menu item:
0C: tint-ramping (smooth)
1C: instant channel switching
Warning: Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Emisar DT8K puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing.
High drain, flat top, unprotected 21700 battery required. (not included in the price)
Each DT8 is tested before shipping, please DO NOT apply extra force to the screws in the head.
• Latest Anduril 2 firmware
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics. ( SST-20 and 519A versions use clear/spot optics, Nichia E21A version uses frosted optics.
• CNC machined from Aluminum & Stainless steel.
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Dimensions: 105mm(length) * 27*45.8mm (head) * 25mm(body)
• Weight: 94g
OTF lumen output and candela at start-up:
Nichia 519A dome on: 6700lm (30,000 cd)
SST-20 6500K / 5000K: 6500lm (45,000 cd)
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 4600lm (32,000 cd)
Nichia E21A version: 1800lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.