Unprotected, high drain 21700 battery (not included) works only, protected cells won't work
The 719A, B35AM, FC-40, XHP70.3 HI, 519A dedomed versions are with the OP reflector by default, other versions are with the SMO reflector by default.
The magnet is the stronger version by default.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Smooth aluminum reflector
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down • Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Weight: 89g
• Dimensions: 114mm(length) * 35mm(head) * 26.5mm(body)
W1 (Osram CSLNM1.TG): 900lm, Lux : 110Kcd (110,000cd)
W2 (Osram CSLPM1.TG): 1300lm, Lux: 100Kcd (100,000cd)
XHP70.3 HI: 2200lm, Lux: 25Kcd (25,000cd)
SST-40 5000K/6500K: 2200lm, Lux: 29Kcd (29,000cd)
SFT-40 6500K: 1600lm, Lux: 70Kcd (70,000cd)
FC-40: 1600lm, Lux: 14Kcd (14,000cd)
519A dedomed: 1200lm, Lux: 20Kcd (20,000cd)
SBT90.2: 4000lm, Lux: 100Kcd (100,000cd)
B35AM: 1000lm, Lux: 12Kcd (12,000cd)
SFN60 3V, 6500K/5500K, 5000lm, Lux: 55Kcd (55,000cd)
SFN60 3V, 3000K, 4000lm, Lux:44Kcd(44,000cd)
This product uses free software of Anduril 2, distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Got this in SFN60 6500K and the output is amazing. The beam is satisfyingly round and delivers a lumen output that seems to rival much stronger flashlights. Personally I quite like the color temp too. For such quality and output at this price point, I can highly recommend the D1 or D1K in SFN60 for an excellent wall of light.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.