Unprotected, high drain batteries only, protected cells won't work
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Smooth aluminum reflector
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down • Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18500 or 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 105mm(length) * 35mm(head) * 24mm(body)
OTF lumen output at start-up XP-L HI : 1300lm Lux : 43000cd
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
I had a hard time understanding the Anduril UI :D Getting to turbo, then you first need to have the light turn on and then you double click!. I am getting quite high lumen numbers (DIY Integrative Sphere, cali. with 5x Zebralights) with these batteries: Sony/Murata VTC6: 1501lumens (initial), 1413 lumens (at 30sec). Keeppower IMR 2500mah: 1444 lumens (initial), 1336 lumens (at 30sec). So its more powerful than my modified Convoy C8 XPL-HI with FET driver and bypasses - cool ! I really like the form-factor for EDC. I like it better than the Emisat D4 as the D1 feels more balanced weight-wise.
Awesome and supricingly EDC/pocket friendly
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.