Recommended cell is high drain, unprotected button top cell (around 67mm),
using longer protected cells should lead into not being able to power up the flashlight.
Please see this link for the User Manual, which details the extensive user interface options.
Here is an extensive YouTube video showing the user interface.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient UK made Carclo Triple LED optics.
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction with removed anodized surface
• Massive direct thermal path copper MCPCB hosting 12LEDs with wide and thick traces (3Oz)
• Pure copper MCPCB in the tailcap
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• User programmable output levels and various customization options
• Multi-color battery charge level indicator both on-state and off-state
• Electronic soft touch switch • Runs on 4 paralleled 18650 cells, in case of emergency less cells can be used
• Thermal output regulation
• Constant current output boost driver
• High efficiency high power conversion circuit, low voltage drop
• Made with US, Korean and Japanese electronic components
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Surface finish: Hard anodizing type III
• Dimensions: 98mm(length) * 63mm(head) * 50mm(body)
• Accessories: Holster, O-ring, Lanyard
|LED & TINT||OTF Lumens||Peak Beam Intensity||Kelvin|
|CW V3 1A||8350lm||42,000cd||6500K|
|CW V2 3A||8000lm||40,000cd||5000K|
|NW V2 5D||8000lm||40,000cd||4000K|
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.