Anduril 2 firmware, user choose the tint ramping or instant channel switching,
Advanced mode Off -> 9H, first menu item:
0C: tint-ramping (smooth)
1C: instant channel switching
Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Emisar D4S V2 puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing.
Works with high drain unprotected 26650 cell under 69mm.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient LEDiL quad optic
• Double of triple the candela of D4 (depending on LEDs of D4)
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down • More mass and MCPCB surface compared to D4
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Powered by a high drain 26650 cell (not included)
• Dimensions: 105mm(length) * 39mm(head) * 32mm(body)
This product uses free software of Anduril 2, distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.