• Pocket clip and lanyard ring are both included by default
• Discrete knurling
• Grippy anodized surface
• CNC machined from copper
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic tail switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
• Weight: 280g (without battery)
• Dimensions: 110mm(length) * 35mm(head) * 24mm(body), 80mm (length 18350)
W1 (Osram CSLNM1.TG): 900lm, Lux : 110Kcd (110,000cd)
W2 (Osram CSLPM1.TG): 1300lm, Lux: 100Kcd (100,000cd)
XHP70.3 HI: 2200lm, Lux: 25Kcd (25,000cd)
SST-40 5000K/6500K: 2200lm, Lux: 29Kcd (29,000cd)
SFT-40 6500K: 1600lm, Lux: 100Kcd (100,000cd)
FC-40: 1600lm, Lux: 14Kcd (14,000cd)
B35AM: 1000lm, Lux: 12Kcd (12,000cd)
This product uses free software of Anduril 2, distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
Just received this fine product from Noctigon . I had to
resist wearing white gloves to hold this lighting jewel !
Very good throw as advertised .But at 280gr. , it is a bit
heavy for pocket use .So , when budget will permit I will order a standard blue KR-1 with green led weighing
less than half the copper version , with still higher range . Good work Noctigon !
Brilliant in W2 which i have in Alu but i got this one in yellow and its brilliant with the customisation of Anduril beats my other 2 amber LED lights for throw anyway.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.