The light works with flat top, unprotected battery only, button top or protected battery may damage the light
Anduril 2 firmware, user choose the tint ramping or instant channel switching (operation video for reference)
Advanced mode Off -> 9H, first menu item:
0C: tint-ramping (smooth)
1C: instant channel switching
4 LEDs can be on at the same time with full power.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics (The E21A/E17A version use frosted optic, and the other version use clear optic)
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18500 or 18350 battery tube
• Weight: 84g
• Dimensions: 113mm(length) * 30mm(head) * 24mm(body)
OTF lumen output at start-up for the direct drive version
XP-L HI : 4300lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software of Anduril 2, distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
My interest in right angle lights started many years ago during my first playthrough of The Last of Us. I had never seen a right angle light previously and I was instantly intrigued.
Years later I found my way onto this website to look around at what he had to offer. I already had a copper d4v2 so I knew how much I loved these lights.
Well as soon as I stumbled across the dual channel DW4 I knew I had to have one.
I opted for the SST20, 6500K and SST20 Deep Red. It showed up just 13 days after receiving the shipping notification (to NY). The light has barely left my hand for more than 5 minutes since.
It is such a fun, awesome light. It feels so natural in the hand. The knurling on the tube is just right, the black anodizing looks awesome with the red lit button.
It is just such a great light, I am more than happy with it and recommend it to everyone. I am already thinking about my next one!
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.