The light works with flat top, unprotected battery only, button top or protected battery may damage the light
Anduril 2 firmware, user choose the tint ramping or instant channel switching (operation video for reference)
Advanced mode Off -> 9H, first menu item:
0C: tint-ramping (smooth)
1C: instant channel switching
Warning: Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Emisar D4V2 Cu puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing.
High drain, flat top, unprotected battery required. (not included in the price)
D4V2 reflashing kit purchase link
• CNC machined from Copper.
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics.
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 96mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body), 65mm(lenght 18350)
OTF lumen output at start-up:
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
Nichia E21A version: 1200lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.