The light works with flat top, unprotected battery only, button top or protected battery may damage the light
Anduril 2 firmware, user choose the tint ramping or instant channel switching (operation video for reference)
Advanced mode Off -> 9H, first menu item:
0C: tint-ramping (smooth)
1C: instant channel switching
4 LEDs can be on at the same time with full power.
Emisar D4V2 puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing. Unprotected battery works only (not included in the price), D4V2 does not work with protected battery.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18500 or 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 95mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body), 80mm(lenght 18500), 65mm(lenght 18350)
OTF lumen output at start-up:
Nichia 219C : 3000lm
XP-L HI : 4300lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
The D4v2 makes the perfect edc flashlight. Would highly recommend to anyone. The build quality and features on this thing are top notch. I’m really happy with it and am looking forward to trying out different combos with the channel switching features.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.