The light works with flat top, unprotected battery only, button top or protected battery may damage the light
Anduril 2 firmware, user choose the tint ramping or instant channel switching (operation video for reference)
Advanced mode Off -> 9H, first menu item:
0C: tint-ramping (smooth)
1C: instant channel switching
4 LEDs can be on at the same time with full power.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics (The E21A/E17A version use frosted optic, and the other version use clear optic)
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18500 or 18350 battery tube
• Weight: 84g
• Dimensions: 113mm(length) * 30mm(head) * 24mm(body)
OTF lumen output at start-up for the direct drive version
XP-L HI : 4300lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software of Anduril 2, distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.