Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Emisar D4SV2 puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing.
Works with high drian unprotected 26650 cell under 69mm.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient LEDiL quad optic
• Double of triple the candela of D4 (depending on LEDs of D4)
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down • More mass and MCPCB surface compared to D4
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Powered by a high drain 26650 cell (not included)
• Dimensions: 105mm(length) * 39mm(head) * 32mm(body)
OTF lumen output and candela at start-up
XP-G2 S4 : 3300lm / 40,000cd
Nichia 219C : 3000lm / 20,000cd
XP-L HI : 4300lm / 45,000cd
XP-L HD : 5100lm / 27,000cd
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm / 58,000cd
SST-20 5000K: 4000lm / 55,000cd
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm / 41,000cd
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
This is perfection. being the larger style it supports the larger higher capacity 26650 lithium cells.
as weight goes, its nice to be able to "feel" it in your pocket, yet not have it heavy enough to pull your trousers down.
The Anduril UI is again perfection.it has some ammazing modes like "flickering candle mode" and "Lightning mode" where it mimics lightning flashes.
this gets above 5 stars in my book. absolute perfect flashlight for every day use.
Thank you for making this amazing flashlight!
I bought a black one. How wonderful! I've got many flashlights (olight fenix thrunite convoy) and many I love.... but this onecis my favorite.
Thanks Hank for making it real and affordable!
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.