Warning: Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Emisar D4V2 Ti puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing. Flat top, unprotected battery works only (not included in the price)
• CNC machined from Titanium and Copper.
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 96mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body), 65mm(lenght 18350)
OTF lumen output at start-up:
Nichia 219C : 3000lm XP-L HI : 4300lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
The Mule version is with 8*LEDs, no optic, no aux LEDs, no hotspot, completely flood. For the general users, we recommend to choose regular version (with aux LED, optic etc) instead of the mule version. (send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need the mule version)
I have the Raw Ore 1, e21A in 2700. This is the most beautiful light that I have owned so far. I love the anodizing, and with the warm tint and copper head, it is just a work of art. For anyone wanting a true enthusiats light, you cant go wrong with the D4V2 or D4sV2, or KR4. Anduril is the V-12 of UI's: everybody should own at least one in their lifetime :) I just love these lights and can't wait to get a K9.3!
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.