Warning: Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Noctigon KR4 puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing.
Flat top, unprotected, high drain 18650 battery only (not included in the price)
• 5A Constant Current + Direct Drive
• Pocket clip and lanyard ring are both included by default
• Discrete knurling
• CNC machined from Titanium & Copper
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optic (10622 clear optic for the regular version, and 10623 frosted optic for the E21A version)
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic tail switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
• Weight: 150g (without battery)
• Dimensions: 98mm(length) * 29mm(head) * 24mm(body), 68mm (length 18350)
OTF lumen output at start-up:
Nichia 219C : 3000lm
XP-L HI : 4300lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
The Mule version is with 8*LEDs, no optic, no aux LEDs, no hotspot, completely flood. For the general users, we recommend to choose regular version (with aux LED, optic etc) instead of the mule version. (send us an email to email@example.com if you need the mule version)
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.