Unprotected, high drain batteries only, protected cells won't work
The B35AM, FC-40 versions are with the OP reflector by default, other versions are with the
SMO reflector by default.
The magnet is the stronger version by default.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Smooth aluminum reflector
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down • Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18500 or 18350 battery tube
• Weight: 89g
• Dimensions: 109mm(length) * 35mm(head) * 24mm(body)
W1 (Osram CSLNM1.TG): 900lm, Lux : 110Kcd (110,000cd)
W2 (Osram CSLPM1.TG): 1300lm, Lux: 100Kcd (100,000cd)
XP-L HI 6500K/5000K/4000K: 1300lm, Lux: 45Kcd (45,000cd)
SST-40 5000K/6500K: 2200lm, Lux: 29Kcd (29,000cd)
SFT-40 6500K: 1600lm, Lux: 100Kcd (100,000cd)
FC-40: 1600lm, Lux: 14Kcd (14,000cd)
519A dedomed: 1200lm, Lux: 20Kcd (20,000cd)
SBT90.2: 4000lm, Lux: 100Kcd (100,000cd)
B35AM: 1000lm, Lux: 12Kcd (12,000cd)
This product uses free software of Anduril 2, distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.