The Mule version is with 8*LEDs, no optic, no aux LEDs, no hotspot, completely flood, please acknowledge this set up before choosing this option.
Warning: Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Noctigon KR4 puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing.
• 5A Constant Current + Direct Drive
• Pocket clip and lanyard ring are both included by default
• Discrete knurling
• Grippy anodized surface
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient UK made Carclo 10622 Quad LED optic
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic tail switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
• Weight: 95g (without battery)
• Dimensions: 98mm(length) * 29mm(head) * 24mm(body), 68mm (length 18350)
OTF lumen output at start-up:
Nichia 219C : 3000lm
XP-L HI : 4300lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.