The light works with flat top, unprotected battery only, button top or protected battery may damage the light
Anduril 2 firmware, user choose the tint ramping or instant channel switching (operation video for reference)
Advanced mode Off -> 9H, first menu item:
0C: tint-ramping (smooth)
1C: instant channel switching
Warning: Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Emisar D4V2 Ti puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing.
High drain, flat top, unprotected battery required. (not included in the price)
D4V2 Ti reflashing kit purchase link
• CNC machined from Titanium and Copper.
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 96mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body), 65mm(lenght 18350)
OTF lumen output at start-up:
Nichia 219C : 3000lm XP-L HI : 4300lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
Ordered with 519a 4500k and W1 in each channel. Using it for flood/throw combo on the channel switching. The build quality is really impressive. The throw on the two W1s is better than on my Olight Warrior Mini 2 (single SST-40@6500K). The beam color is far better as well. There is a slight halo artifact on the W1s in the TIR optic, but it doesn't bother me. The 519a's are amazing for high CRI flood (>95). This is a premium light and Hank doesn't fail to impress. Thanks for a great light Hank!
Having tried several different emitter options the Nichia 219BT with both 4500K and 2700K emitters gives a beautiful range of high-CRI colour temperatures from soft candle-light to crisp paper white tones for every occasion. Stunning rosy hue with plenty of lumens. Release your inner Steam-Punk!
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.