For the switch back light.
When the light is at OFF state, the switch backlight behaves the same as the aux LED.
When the light is at ON state, the switch backlight changes the brightness with the main LED.
D4V2 Ti is flashed with the latest firmware (Oct,15 version)
Unprotected, high drain battery (not included in the price) only, protected cells won't work
Red, yellow, green, cyan, blue,magenta, rainbow aux LED options is selectable through config UI,
as well as the voltage indication function. (6 fast clicks and hold the 7th to choose the aux LED options,
7 fast clicks to choose the aux LED modes, 2 fast clicks and hold the 3rd to choose the aux LED options on the lock out mode,
3 fast clicks to choose the aux LED modes in the lock out mode)
Warning: Output will be dependent on cell model (incl.age) and temperature.
Emisar D4V2 Ti puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing.
• CNC machined from Titanium and Copper.
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics
• Anti-reflective coated glass lens
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Default 18650 body with optional 18350 battery tube
• Dimensions: 96mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 24mm(body), 65mm(lenght 18350)
OTF lumen output at start-up:
Nichia 219C : 3000lm XP-L HI : 4300lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.