This is single channel version, for the dual channel version, please click here
The boost driver upgrade is available for the SST-20, Osram W1/W2, Nichia 219B R9080, as well as 519A version, each LED receives 2A current. The driver is not compatible with Nichia E21A, Nichia E17A, and mule versions of the flashlight.
Please be noted that the boost driver version will have less output on turbo than the regular version, it is a more efficient driver(90-95%) with longer running time and less heat.
Emisar D4K puts a high lumen output but generates a lot of heat at the same time, please acknowledge before purchasing. Unprotected, flat top battery works only (not included in the price), D4K does not work with protected battery.
• CNC machined from aircraft-grade aluminium
• Efficient UK made Carclo Quad LED optics
• Unihead construction
• High lumen output and low moon output
• Ramping interface
• Electronic soft touch switch
• Beryllium-Copper springs with 45% IACS superior to stainless steel alloys used for springs with only 2% IACS.
• Temperature step-down
• Waterproof and dustproof to IP67 standard (up to 1 meter)
• Dimensions: 103mm(length) * 28mm(head) * 26.5mm(body)
OTF lumen output at start-up:
E21A : 1200lm
519A : 3800lm
SST-20 6500K: 4200lm
SST-20 5000K: 4200lm
SST-20 4000K/3000K 95CRI: 3000lm
This product uses free software of Anduril 2, distributed under the terms of the GPLv3.
Source code is available from http://tiny.cc/TKAnduril
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Have no questions.